Dry Cold Noodle Salad
Both fruit salads and vegetable salads provide important nutrients to your body. Fruits and vegetables are packed with vitamins, minerals, and carbohydrates. In addition to that, they are also a great source of dietary fiber, which help in lowering the risk of heart diseases, diabetes and other diseases.
- 500 grams of Tainan Thin Noodles - Original Flavor
- 1 cup finely chopped radishes
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1 finely sliced spring onions
- 1 cup finely chopped Persian cucumber
- 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce (you can also use finely chopped chilies)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To prepare this delicious cold noodle salad, it’s important to cook the noodles first as per package instruction. Once your noodles are boiled, make sure that you transfer them in a strainer to remove excess water and set them aside.
- Next, prepare the dressing- in a bowl combine sesame oil, chili sauce, canola oil, lime juice, honey, and vinegar. After combining all the ingredients effectively add salt and pepper to the bowl and then mix all ingredients again.
- Now take a big bowl and add all the freshly chopped veggies such as radish, carrot, red bell pepper, spring onions, and cucumber.
- Then add the boiled noodles in the bowl along with finely chopped cilantro and mix them effectively.
- Add dressing in the noodles and mix the whole thing together. You should mix them in such a way that all your ingredients are coated with the dressing.
- Finally, top your salad with sesame seeds and then store it in a refrigerator for half an hour.
- Toss again before serving!