This Privacy applies solely to information collected during your use of ashadrynoodle.com (the “Site”), and includes A-Sha’s policy on:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
- A-Sha receives and may store any information you provide to A-Sha on the Site or in any other way, such as by email or other direct messaging. A-Sha is the sole owner of any information collected on this site.
- When you visit the Site, A-Sha may also collect information from you automatically through “cookies” or similar technology. Web cookies are small-unique identifier text files that allow a web server to recognize that you are a user that accessed the server on previous occasions.
- A-Sha Foods does not sell, rent or share any collected information with any other persons or entities, except as necessary to fulfill any requests, e.g. to ship an order.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
- You have the right to access, correct, or request deletion of the personal information that we collect, subject to certain exceptions. You may also opt out of any future contact from us at any time.
- To protect the privacy and the security of your personal information, we may request data from you to enable us to verify your identity and your right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal information we maintain.
- Please note that there may be instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information that we maintain. Below are the rights that every user is entitled to:
- The Right to Access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data held by A-Sha. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The Right to Rectification – You have the right to request that A-Sha correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request A-Sha complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure – You have the right to request that A-Sha erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to request that A-Sha restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right to Object to Processing – You have the right to object to A-Sha’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right to Data Portability – You have the right to request that A-Sha transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- To exercise any of the rights set forth above, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A-Sha has employed appropriate physical, procedural, and technological measures to help protect your collected information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- A-Sha also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (such as billing or customer service) are granted access to any personally identifiable information. The computers/ servers in which we store personally identifiable information are also kept in a secure environment.
- Note, however, that we CANNOT guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the measures we have in place or access or use your information for improper purposes. A-Sha is not responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of your information collected through, or in connection with, the Site.
FEEDBACK AND POSTING TO PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SITE
- We do not claim ownership of any feedback, reviews, questions, comments, ideas, suggestions, images, and/or the like contained in any submission you submit to A-Sha via the Site. By providing any such content to any area of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to A-Sha and its designees an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, publish, perform, and/or display such content and to incorporate such content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
HOW TO CONTACT US