GET $5 FLAT RATE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND $75. GET 10% OFF WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT.
History of A-Sha
40 Years of Noodle Heritage
- In response to a large global demand for our products, A-Sha factory 2.0 is established. By using the most advanced technology, our factory is built for production efficiency and high volume with environmental concerns in mind.
- A-Sha Foods USA continues to grow at a rapid pace. A-Sha products can be found in all 50 United States, throughout Canada, Asia, Europe and online.
- A-Sha Foods USA ranked #392 on Inc. Magazine’s annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the USA.
- A-Sha Foods USA ranked #57 on Inc. Magazine’s annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in California.
- A-Sha Foods USA signed Miami Heat’s Duncan Robinson as their national spokesperson.
2019A-Sha Foods USA established their new headquarters in Alhambra, CA and signed their first licensing deal.
- A-Sha Foods USA launched in Europe and Singapore.
- A-Sha Foods USA signed their first OEM deal.
- A-Sha Enterprises introduced a meat based product to the market - A-Sha Gourmet Braised Beef Noodles with three flavors including a special, exclusive Wagyu Beef flavor.
2017A-Sha Foods USA launched in Canada.
2016A-Sha Foods USA products received SQF (Safe Quality Food) Certification, one of the most stringent food safety certifications around the world.
- A-Sha became the #1 Ramen Noodle of Taiwan and lands in the Top 10 Noodles of the World, the only Taiwanese ramen to do so.
- A-Sha Foods USA was founded, establishing their USA headquarters.
- A-Sha Foods USA rebranded itself to take on global markets.