Food to Fuel our Future
A-Sha Foods USA
Food to Fuel our Future
A-Sha Foods USA strives to create Food to Fuel our Future with 8
main product verticals beyond just the best ramen noodles on the market:
Legacy, Convenience, Snack Line, Beverage, Natural, Cross-Overs, Comfort,
and Innovations are all manufactured with transparency, innovation, sustainability,
and premium quality in mind.
Coming from a 100-year-old legacy of tradition in producing quality noodles, we
have now coupled technology with our heritage to start manufacturing food that
is healthier, lower in sodium and kinder to our bodies, food that is sustainable and
respectful of the planet we live on and looking beyond our ecosystem towards a future
where non-perishable foods may be the best alternative.
- TRANSPARENT - INNOVATIVE - SUSTAINABLE - PREMIUM -
The A-Sha 8
Over 40 years of traditional noodle crafting.
Eating good, eating fast, doesn't equal eating bad.
The meal in-between your meal should be just as good.
Refreshing, authentic Taiwanese beverages.
Non-GMO. Reduced sodium. Gluten free.
Collaborations & Partnerships.
Food for the soul inspiring feel-good moments and memories.
Sustainable foods and products to fuel our future.
A-Sha Vegan Egg
40 Years of Noodle Heritage
- In response to a large global demand for our products, A-Sha factory 2.0 is established. By using the most advanced technology, our factory is built for production efficiency and high volume with environmental concerns in mind.
- A-Sha Foods USA continues to grow at a rapid pace. A-Sha products can be found in all 50 United States, throughout Canada, Asia, Europe and online.
- 2021 and beyond: A-Sha Foods will continue to produce Food to Fuel our Future.
- A-Sha Foods USA ranked #392 on Inc. Magazine’s annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the USA.
- A-Sha Foods USA ranked #57 on Inc. Magazine’s annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in California.
- A-Sha Foods USA signed Miami Heat’s Duncan Robinson as their national spokesperson.
2019A-Sha Foods USA established their new headquarters in Alhambra, CA and signed their first licensing deal.
- A-Sha Foods USA launched in Europe and Singapore.
- A-Sha Foods USA signed their first OEM deal.
- A-Sha Enterprises introduced a meat based product to the market - A-Sha Gourmet Braised Beef Noodles with three flavors including a special, exclusive Wagyu Beef flavor.
2017A-Sha Foods USA launched in Canada.
2016A-Sha Foods USA products received SQF (Safe Quality Food) Certification, one of the most stringent food safety certifications around the world.
- A-Sha became the #1 Ramen Noodle of Taiwan and lands in the Top 10 Noodles of the World, the only Taiwanese ramen to do so.
- A-Sha Foods USA was founded, establishing their USA headquarters.
- A-Sha Foods USA rebranded itself to take on global markets.