Food to Fuel our Future
A-Sha Foods USA
Food to Fuel our Future
A-Sha Foods USA strives to create Food to Fuel our Future with 8
main product verticals beyond just the best ramen noodles on the market:
Legacy, Convenience, Snack Line, Beverage, Natural, Cross-Overs, Comfort,
and Innovations are all manufactured with transparency, innovation, sustainability,
and premium quality in mind. In line with our sustainability values, A-Sha packaging also does not contain PFAS substances.
Coming from a 100-year-old Taiwanese legacy in producing quality noodles,
we have now coupled technology with our heritage to start manufacturing food
that is healthier and kinder to our bodies; food that is sustainable; and food that
looks beyond our present ecosystem towards a future where non-perishable foods may
be the best alternative.
- TRANSPARENT - INNOVATIVE - SUSTAINABLE - PREMIUM -
The A-Sha 8
Over 40 years of traditional noodle crafting.
Eating good, eating fast, doesn't equal eating bad.
The meal in-between your meal should be just as good.
Refreshing, authentic Taiwanese beverages.
Non-GMO. Reduced sodium. Gluten free.
Coming Soon: A-Sha Reduced Sodium Mandarin Noodles and A-Sha NON-GMO noodles.
Collaborations & Partnerships.
Food for the soul inspiring feel-good moments and memories.
Sustainable foods and products to fuel our future.
40 Years of Noodle Heritage
- In response to a large global demand for our products, A-Sha factory 2.0 is established. By using the most advanced technology, our factory is built for production efficiency and high volume with environmental concerns in mind.
- A-Sha Foods USA continues to grow at a rapid pace. A-Sha products can be found in all 50 United States, throughout Canada, Asia, Europe and online.
- 2021 and beyond: A-Sha Foods will continue to produce Food to Fuel our Future.
- A-Sha Foods USA ranked #392 on Inc. Magazine’s annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the USA.
- A-Sha Foods USA ranked #57 on Inc. Magazine’s annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in California.
- A-Sha Foods USA signed Miami Heat’s Duncan Robinson as their national spokesperson.
2019A-Sha Foods USA established their new headquarters in Alhambra, CA and signed their first licensing deal.
- A-Sha Foods USA launched in Europe and Singapore.
- A-Sha Foods USA signed their first OEM deal.
- A-Sha Enterprises introduced a meat based product to the market - A-Sha Gourmet Braised Beef Noodles with three flavors including a special, exclusive Wagyu Beef flavor.
2017A-Sha Foods USA launched in Canada.
2016A-Sha Foods USA products received SQF (Safe Quality Food) Certification, one of the most stringent food safety certifications around the world.
- A-Sha became the #1 Ramen Noodle of Taiwan and lands in the Top 10 Noodles of the World, the only Taiwanese ramen to do so.
- A-Sha Foods USA was founded, establishing their USA headquarters.
- A-Sha Foods USA rebranded itself to take on global markets.