Casserole: Thanksgiving Recipe
Be the hit of any Thanksgiving potluck with our recipe for a Casserole! With just a few ingredients you will have a feast fit for a king!
- Mandarin Medium Noodles - Original Flavor
- Bell Peppers
- Cheese (for garnish)
- Chop chicken, bell pepper, onion, broccoli, mushroom into bite size.
- Stir fry all bite-sized ingredients together until well done, then place into baking dish.
- Boil Noodle until done (about 5 minutes), then combine with chicken and veggie mixture.
- Cover with a good amount of cheese.
- Bake at 375F for 8 minutes or until cheese melts.