Irrespective of where they came from or who introduced them, burgers are loved by people any day. And on top of that if burgers are made from noodles then they break all the boundaries when it comes to yummy or tasty fast food. I am sure most of you reading this blog would be absolutely familiar with Ramen noodles, but only a few of you will have a clear idea about Ramen Burgers. Am I right? And if your answer is yes, then this blog will surely come as a treat for you as I am going to explain the process of making Ramen Burgers from Ramen noodles. Well, before going ahead with the process of developing Ramen Burgers, let me give a brief idea about where did this yummy dish actually come from. Ramen Burgers were introduced a couple of years back in Brooklyn, New York during a food festival by a person called Keizo Shimamoto. When he introduced this dish, a large number of people present in the food festival literally put a lot of efforts to have this dish. And since that time, whoever have tasted it they have surely become fond of it. Today Ramen Burgers are enjoyed equally by kids, adults and old people, and they love to have them any time of the day. And since this dish is too tasty, it is better if you know how to make it.
- Tainan Thin Noodles - Original Flavor
- Vegetable Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Spring Onions
- Beef Patty
- Boil the water and cook the noodles for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Drain water and cool noodles for 10-15 minutes.
- Once noodles have turned cold, add the eggs and blend them properly to create a thick consistency.
- Make the ramen buns from the mixture and put them into bowls.
- Keep the bowls in the refrigerator for approximately 25-30 minutes and remove them.
- Sauté the buns on a preheated pan until their color turns a golden brown
- Put a beef patty between the two buns to make a burger. You can serve with sauce and spring onions.