Duncan Robinson's A-Sha Noodle Bowl
Duncan Robinson of NBA's Miami Heat first tried A-Sha Noodles in college, “Noodles are kind of like a staple of a college athlete's diet. But, for me, it was a healthy alternative to your standard ramen. It allowed me to easily prep my own meals and also get something that’s healthy and preparing me to compete and play.”
Now, being in the league, Duncan values feeling his best and a big part of that is the fuel he's putting in his body. Quality matters to him. He only puts the highest quality, premium ingredients into his body with an emphasis on having plant-based protein in his diet. Check out Duncan's A-Sha Noodle bowl below and make it yourself at home!
- 1 pack A-Sha Mandarin Noodles with Original Sauce (Duncan's favorite!)
- 1 egg
- red chili sauce to taste
- 1 stalk green onion
- peeled and deveined 6-8 medium shrimp
- fried shallots to taste
- Dice green onions and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until opaque (usually 4-5 minutes depending on size of shrimp)
- Bring at least 4 cups of water to a rolling boil to cook the A-Sha noodles. Once water is boiling, add Mandarin noodles and cook for 3 mins.
- While the noodles are cooking, add oil to a pan and cook 1 egg over-easy and set aside.
- Drain noodles after cooking and mix with sauce packet.
- Transfer noodles to bowl and top with shrimp, egg, and green onions.
- Garnish with red chili sauce and fried shallots to your taste and enjoy your Duncan A-Sha Noodle bowl!
MADE WITH DUNCAN'S FAVORITE A-SHA NOODLE