Stir Fry Noodles with Sweet Peppers, Tofu, and Watermelon Radish
A special thanks to @carbae_dayum on Instagram for this delicious and colorful recipe. Check us out on Instagram @ashadrynoodle to find out how you can enter our monthly How I Ramen contest for a chance to win a special prize from A-Sha and to get your recipe featured on our website!
- Tainan Thin Noodles - Original Flavor
- Quail Eggs
- Pressed Tofu
- Watermelon Radish
- Salt, Pepper, Soy Sauce for stir frying the vegetables
- Hot Chili Oil and Sesame Oil for drizzling
- Cook your quail eggs and chill in cold/ice water.
- Chop the peppers, mushrooms, onions, tofu, avocados, quail eggs and radishes to your desired shape and size.
- In boiling water, cook A-Sha's Tainan Thin Original Flavor Noodles. Save the Original Flavor sauce pack for later.
- Stir fry your vegetables (peppers, mushrooms, onions) and tofu on the side with some light salt, pepper, and soy sauce.
- When the noodles are done cooking, drain and mix the noodles with your stir fry vegetables.
- Add the quail eggs, raw avocado and raw radishes to the noodles as well.
- Mix in the A-Sha Original Flavor sauce pack and additional salt to your taste.
- Plate the dish and finish it off with drizzling some hot chili oil and sesame oil for an extra kick!