Fried Egg & Shiitake Mushroom Noodles
A special thanks to @actually.skin on Instagram for this delicious recipe. Check us out on Instagram @ashadrynoodle to find out how you can enter our monthly How I Ramen contest for a chance to win a special prize from A-Sha and to get your recipe featured on our website!
- Hakka Wide Noodles - Original Flavor
- Shiitake mushrooms
- Dao miu (pea shoots)
- Shan Xi Mature Black Vinegar
- Lao Gan Ma Chili Crisps
- Sesame oil
- Boil the A-Sha Hakka Wide Noodles with the shiitake mushrooms, drain, and set aside.
- In a pot, blanch the dao miu (pea shoots) in salted boiling water and set aside.
- In a pan, add in oil with a high smoke point with high heat and crack an egg in the middle. This will create a sunny side-up egg with crispy egg white edges. Set aside.
- In the same pan on medium, add in the Hakka Noodle sauce packet and a splash of Shan Xi Mature Black Vinegar. Once it starts to simmer, toss in the noodles. The heat will give the sauce a richer flavor.
- Plate the noodles, dao miu, and egg in a bowl. Add a spoonful of Lao Gan Ma Chili Crisps. This will add in some extra spice and salt. Top off with scallions and sesame oil.