Sweet Potato Noodle Salad
There are enormous benefits of consuming a diet that’s rich in fruits and veggies such as minimizing the risk of having heart diseases and digestive problems. In addition to that, it also helps in reducing blood pressure, stroke and eye problems. Meals served by people across different countries remain incomplete without vegetables. Learn how to prepare a delicious bowl of potato noodle salad that is topped with incredible peanut dressing. Rather than creating noodles out of sweet potato, you can also use any A-Sha Foods USA Noodles.
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Noodles
- 2 sweet potatoes (don’t forget to spiralize them) or Tainan Thin Noodles Original Flavor
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup edamame (use frozen one)
- 2 finely chopped cloves of garlic
Ingredients for the Thai Salad
- 3 finely chopped green onions
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 11/2 cup finely shredded cabbage
Ingredients for the Peanut Dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 finely chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- To prepare the salad begin with the dressing: Mix peanut butter, ground ginger, and soy sauce etc., in a blender and blend them effectively. Don’t forget to add ½ cup of water in the blender before you start blending the ingredients.
- Then boil Asha dry noodles as per package instructions and drain them well. Add olive oil in a medium sized pan and heat it over medium flames, add garlic and stir pan medium flames for 1 minute.
- Add noodles in the pan cook them for 2 minutes or until lightly brown on the edges.
- However, if you are planning to create noodles from sweet potatoes, then you need a spaghetti spiralizer. Once you are done preparing the noodles from sweet potatoes, you then need to stir fry them on medium flame for around 2 minutes and then add edamame to the pan. After adding edamame, you again have to cook the noodles for around 2 minutes, until they become tender.
- In the end, you need to prepare the salad for which you have to mix all the ingredients (baby spinach, shredded cabbage, and green onions) in a large bowl.
- Combine noodles with salad mixture and serve! Don’t forget to add the delicious peanut butter dressing.