Chicken Chow Mein
There are hundreds of recipes throughout the internet that cover Chicken Chow Mein. However, A-Sha Foods USA’s recipe is unique in its rich and delicious flavors.
Once you’ve made Chicken Chow Mein once, I am sure you will want to prepare it over and over again for your family and friends. What is important about Chicken Chow Mein is that it is a kind of dish that can be offered by you to your guests with great pride, as it doesn't only taste good but it’s also quite nutritious!
- Mandarin Medium Noodles - Original Flavor
- Chicken Breast
- 1 Carrot
- Little bit ginger
- A few cloves of garlic
- Spring onions
- 2 teaspoon sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon rice wine
- Salt and pepper
- While preparing Asha Chicken Chow Mein the first thing is to prepare the marinade by combining light soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, rice wine and salt and pepper, in order to marinate the chicken breast. Before marinating the chicken breast don’t forget to cut it into thin slices. Make it sure that the chicken pieces are effectively mixed in the marinade and let them sit while you prepare.
- Side by side boil the water in a pan and then cook noodles in it for approximately 5 minutes. By the time your noodles are cooked, chop the veggies in order to save time. The veggies that you need to chop for this dish include ginger, garlic, spring onions, and carrots.
- Once you think that the noodles are cooked pour them into a strainer and then pour some cold water on them. After that heat some sunflower oil in a wok and add the marinated chicken slices in it and cook for at least 2 minutes. Once the chicken is thoroughly cooked and golden brown remove it from the wok and allow it to rest.
- • In a new pan add sunflower oil and allow that to heat up. Once the oil is effectively heated add both ginger and garlic in it and stir fry them for approximately 30 seconds. Once ginger and garlic have turned brown, you can then add boiled noodles, chopped veggies, both light and dark soy sauce and rice wine in the pan and allow them to cook 2 to 3 minutes. After that season it with both pepper and salt and then add chicken in it and cook it for at least 4 to 5 minutes. Lastly, mix one teaspoon toasted sesame oil and finally serve it.