Noodles Pizza Bake
Imagine the look on your family’s faces when you serve up slices of this Noodles Pizza Bake. They’ll be so surprised that you were able to make two of their favorites, pizza & noodles, into one dish! This Asha recipe is a real dinner winner…
- 4 (3-ounce) packages of Tainan Thin Noodles - Original Flavor
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 12 -14 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, sauteed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large pot of boiling water, add Asha Dry Noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until just soft, then drain and toss with oil.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder; mix well. Add noodles and toss until evenly coated.
- Place noodle mixture onto pizza pan to form a crust. Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust. Top with pepperoni and mushrooms.
- Bake 25 minutes, top with mozzarella cheese, then bake for 5-8 more minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before slicing into wedges.