"Rampherd's" Pie (Shepherd's Pie)
Sounds weird, tastes delicious. A traditional shepherd's (or cottage) pie filling gets topped with cooked A-Sha Foods USA noodles then baked. The top of the noodles dry out and become super-crisp under the broiler, while the noodles underneath remain tender. It's a uniquely delicious textural contrast.
- Tainan Thin Noodles - Original Flavor
- 1/2 Lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onions
- Frozen Peas
- Start by cooking a half pound of ground beef in a large skillet with a bit of oil.
- Add a half cup of chopped onion along with half of the seasoning packet and a bit of water.
- Add some frozen peas, season to taste with salt and pepper, then transfer to a pie plate, a gratin dish, or a cast iron skillet.
- Top with cooked Asha noodles, then broil until brown and crispy on top.