Pad Thai Noodles
Generally, rice noodles are used for preparing Pad Thai but you can also use normal noodles if you want. A-Sha Foods USA also add a nice twist to prepare this dish!
Serving Size: 2-3 people
Ingredients for Noodles:
- 350 grams of Tainan Thin Noodles - Original Flavor
- 2 medium sized chopped potatoes
- 1/2 finely chopped carrot
- 1/2 thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 finely sliced onion
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 2 cup vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds for topping
Ingredients for Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- In order to prepare this dish, it’s better to make the sauce first. Add all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix them effectively.
- Then take a pan and heat some oil in it to stir-fry the potatoes. Once the smoke stars coming from the oil add the potatoes in the pan and then cook them for around 6 to 7 minutes on low heat. Once done, shift the potatoes to a plate.
- Now, take a medium-sized pan and boil some water in it to cook the noodles. Make sure that you have enough water in the pan so that noodles can be cooked properly. Once cooked, drain water and keep the noodles aside.
- After that take a pan and heat some oil in it and then add ginger and garlic in it. Once ginger and garlic become brown, add all the veggies and cook them for around five minutes. Make sure that you do not overcook the veggies because they do not taste well.
- When the veggies are effectively cooked you can then add, noodles and mix the whole thing effectively.
- After that add vegetable broth and mix it properly with the noodles to complete the process.
- Finally, when you serve Pad Thai noodles to your guests don’t forget to add the stir-fried potatoes and sauce to the bowls and top them with roasted peanuts.