$5 FLAT RATE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75. SAVE 30% ON HAKKA ORIGINAL NOODLES. SAVE 50% ON ALL FISH SKIN SNACKS.
Spinach & Tuna Noodle Casserole
Spinach & Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of the most interesting noodle dishes in the world and it is relished by all most everyone because of its delicious flavor and rich texture.
Serving Size: 4 people
- 250 grams of Hakka Wide Noodles - Original Flavor
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 150 grams finely sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A pinch of ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 5 cups baby spinach
- 1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup tuna
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 to 4 tablespoons cheese
- The first and most important step that you need to take while preparing spinach & Tuna Noodle Casserole is to preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Then take a baking dish and coat it with cooking spray.
- After that, cook the noodles according to the instructions provided in the package. Once cooked, you need to remove the water from the noodles and set them aside.
- In the next step, you need to take a skillet and heat butter as well as oil in it over medium flame. Once butter is melted you can then add onion and celery to the skillet. Cook them for around 5 minutes and make sure that you keep on stirring them.
- After that add mushrooms in the skillet and cook the whole thing for around 5 minutes.
- Then add soya sauce, sherry, and pepper in the skillet and cook them for around 3 minutes. Make sure that you keep stirring the ingredients in the skillet until the liquid in them gets evaporated.
- Add wheat flour and stir in such a fashion that ingredients in the skillet are effectively coated with it. Stir the whole thing for around 30 seconds.
- Add chicken broth in the ingredients and let it boil. After some time, add some more broth in the skillet. Then add mustard as well as milk in it and cook the whole thing for around two minutes.
- After that, you need to add spinach and tuna in the skillet and stir them for a minute. Then add noodles and cook for another one minute.
- Now, you need to transfer the ingredients from the skillet to the baking dish that you have coated with cooking spray.
- After that, you need to take a bowl and add cheese as well as breadcrumbs in it.
- Blend cheese and breadcrumbs effectively. In the end, you need to add it on top of the casserole and then bake it for around 20 minutes. Once the topping turns golden brown, it means your dish is ready.